Wednesday, September 5, 2012

200?!?!?!

Questions that is!!!

Here goes!

200. My name is:
Jennifer

199. I was born in:
Greensburg, KY

198. I am really:
Bored & Sleepy (but waiting for hte hubby to log on)

197. My phone is:
an iPhone 4

196. My eye color is:
Brown

195. My shoe size is:
9

194. My ring size is:
not really sure now, my wedding rings fall off now.

193. My height is:
5'5"

192. I am allergic to:
Nothing to my knowledge

191. I was born on:
05.04.1984

190. I am annoyed by:
 people who take advantage of others and lazy people who expect everything handed to them

189. Last book you read:
not real sure on the name of it.

188. My bed is:
aww..my bed.  I LOVE my bed.  When we bought this house, I insisted on a $1000 mattress like my parents, BEST.DECISION.EVER!    Let's just hope it holds it shape for the next 20 years like it should so that I don't regret that decision.

187. One thing you hate about yourself:
I wish I didn't have to wear contacts/glasses every single second that I'm awake or I can't see crap.


186. One thing you love about yourself.
not really sure.

185. Relationships are:
totally worth it. Every couple has their trials but that's how you grow. 

184. My mother is:
awesome. 

183. My father is:
the best!  (true daddy's girl right here. :-)

182. I want to:
go to sleep...soon

181. I can't stand it when:
people assume they know more about my life/family/kids than I do.

180. Cheaters:
should be shot.  Most adults have cellphones.  If you find yourself in a position where your gonna cheat..pick up the phone or text them and break it off.  That's better than lying and cheating

179. My favorite Holiday is:
probably Christmas

178. The Perfect Kiss is:
when my hubby gets off that airplane. 

177. The last three cds i bought were:
I haven't bought a CD in years!!!

176. Worst musician ever?
there are a few that grate on my nerves

175. Are you living at home?:
in MY house, yes

174. Do you have any siblings?:
Yes

173. Are your parents divorced?
No

172. What did you do yesterday?:
not a whole lot.  Mainly just played with Jackson

171. The band you're listening to?:
none at the moment

170. The last band you saw live?:
Chris Young/Miranda Lambert/Jerrod Neiman

169. Favorite TV show that's not on anymore?:
The Voice...it'll be back soon.

168. How many times have you swore today?:
none

167. What's the weather like today?:
Rainy

166. Last female / male you spoke to that you are not involved with?:
sister

165. Does it bother you not to understand something?:
Yes

164. Do you think anyone will read to this point?:
Maybe

163. Do you think teenagers have too much time on their hands?:
Some of them do but others seem to keep busy

162. You've just won the lottery for big money. What do you do?:
Get out of debt and then help others

161. Do you need anything right now?:
I don't think so

160. Current Mood?:
blah and sleepy

159. What are you drinking?:
nothing

158. Has being on Facebook been good for you?:
not really.  I don't really read what people post on there very much.  I only still have a FB to keep my hubby informed and so he can see pics of the kids.

157. You get a punch in the face?:
I'm punching back!

156. What is your heritage?:
No idea

155. What are you thinking about?:
this survey and why I'm answering 200 random questions

154. How much cash do you have ?
No clue - I usually don't keep cash.

153. Last dumb thing you did?:
totally burnt a whole pot of potato soup, while sitting like 5 feet from it. 

152. Do you think there's someone out there that likes you?:
Yes

151. Did you watch TV last night?:
Pawn Stars :-)))

150. What was for dinner last night?:
The 2nd pot of potato soup I made

149. Do you get angry easily?:
unfortunately

148. Have you ever been so angry, you broke something?:
negative

147. Has anyone said you were broken?:
I've said that about myself

146. How many people do you call true friends?:
I don't really know anymore. People I thought I could count on have proven me wrong here lately.

145. Ever broken a bone?:
Wrist

144. When was the last time you had good sex?:
uh, none of your business!

143. How was the first time you had sex?:
this is none of your business as well


:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In::

142. Love at first sight?
Yes

141. Luck?
Yes

140. Fate?
Yes

139. Yourself?
Most of the time

138. Aliens?
no

137. Heaven?
absolutely!

136. Hell?
yes

135. Ghosts?
nope

134. Horoscopes?
I read them, but don't necessarily believe what they say.

133. Soulmates?
yes

132. God?
yes

131. Premarital sex?
I think it's wise to save that for marriage.

:::Which is Better?:::

130. Life or Death?
Life

129. hugs or kisses?
Hugs

128. Drunk or High?
neither

127. Phone or Online?
Phone

126. Red heads or Black hair?
Black

125. Blondes or Brunettes?
brunettes

124. Hot or cold?
Hot

123. Summer or winter?
Summer

121. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla

120. Night or Day?
Day

119. Oranges or Apples?
apples

118. Curly or Straight hair:?
Straight

117. Smile or Eyes:?
eyes

:::Here's What I Think About:::

116. Abortion:
wrong, a baby is a baby from conception.

115. Backstabbers..
will get what they deserve

114. Parents:
should always put THEIR children first no matter what

113. Magic?:
Not real

112. American Politics?:
confusing

111. The Writers Strike?:
That was stupid!

110. Music?:
LOVE it!

109. Drunks?:
sad

108. Gas Prices?:
makes me sick

107. George W?:
made some mistakes but overall, I liked him

106. Southern States?:
where I live

105. Northern States?:
LOVE them!!  I will retire to Montana..it's my fave!

104. Terrorists?:
sick

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone?
my babies

102. Kissed someone:
my babies.

101. Saw someone:
the kids

100. Cried in front of someone:
yesterday.


99. Went to a funeral?:
 not even sure when/who the last funeral I went to was.

98. Went apple picking?:
never

97.. Was on stage?:
can't remember

96. Made someone laugh?:
Today

95. Answered a text message?:
today

94. Saw a movie?:
while the hubs was home in July.

93. Played music?:
all the time

92. Was out of state?:
June

91. Did a household chore?:
today


:::MISC:::

90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
my daughter...I love her, but sometimes she's clueless

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
My kids

82. What I don't understand is:
why certain things happen to good people

75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is:
Dec. 16th!

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
Katie's tonsil surgery

73. Tomorrow:
is Thursday

72. Today:
I'm going to bed soon.

71. Next Summer:
Can't get here fast enough

70. This Weekend:
is going to be a lazy weekend for us.

67. People call me:
Jen, Jenny

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
my hubs.

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
drive away from that dang airport.  I hate it.

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
never

55. The first person i talked to today was:
Jared

54. First Crush?
oh gah, I have no idea!

53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
Josh.

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
Josh does this ALL the time!

51. Right now I am talking to:
nobody

50. What is your dream job?
this is the question of the century..I'm not exactly sure what I want to do "when I grow up!"

49. First job?
DQ

47. Pets?
Rufus


46. I wish:
for a lot of things

45. Worst sound in the world:
sirens

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
myself

43. Best sound in the world:
My babies

42. Last person to make you cry:
Myself

41. Why? ...
missing my hubs

40. Are things ok between you and that person?
awesome :-)

39. Person that makes you really happy?
my little family

38. Cats or dogs?
Dogs.

37. Your first kiss:
in kindergarden

36. Which Golden Girl would you be?
I would be Dorothy I think

35 Myspace or Facebook:
Facebook

34. Mexican food or Chinese?
Mexican


33. My favorite piece of clothing?
PJ's

32. My favorite color is:
Blue and Pink

31. Last time I cried:
yesterday

30. My friends are:
great

29. My computer:
HP

27. Last person i got mad at?:
Jackson, for trying to paint the floor with nail polish

26. Person you secretly crush?
nobody..but Chris Young is hot.  (I can say this because Josh has a sick fascination with Sara Evans)

25. Favorite place:
at home

24. Favorite Song: ...
Voices - Chris Young

23. Paper or plastic?
plastic

22. The all-time best movie(s) is/are :
Pure Country, sweet home alabama, green Mile

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
being in my hubbys arms or cuddling on the couch with all 3 of my babies piled around

20. Favorite scent?
baby lotion

19. What color is your hairbrush:
blue

18.Favorite pair of shoes?
Under Armour tennis shoes...LOVE them.

17. I lose all respect for people who:
don't appreciate their children

16. I respect people who:
help others


15. Color of your room?
white
14. TV channels you watch?
ABC, GAC, CMT, TLC, Trutv, history
13. Best feature?
eyes
12. Favorite band?
Chris young
11. The worst pain I was ever in was:


Physical Pain....my knee surgeries   Mentally...when I miscarried (i don't wish that on anyone)
10. Best Memory:
When my kids were born
9. Favorite TV Show:
Pawn Stars!!!

8. My favorite celebrity is:

Reece Witherspoon


7. Favorite Stuffed Animal:
ones that Josh gave me  OR my 4 teddy bears that I still have from when I was young
6. Greatest Fear:

losing one of my kids or hubby


 
5.  My weakness is:

Ski


 
4. I am waiting for:

Josh to log on


3. Who broke your heart:

my heart is fine.


2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
My Kids
1. One person that you wish you could see right now:
the hubs..and my Mamaw Bagby, I know she would have LOVED my kids..especially Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment